About NaviTek Machining Corp. | Precision Machining Company
NaviTek Machining is a precision machining company that makes the components that keep critical machines and equipment going strong.
Precision Component Manufacturing Since 1953
NaviTek Machining Corp is a full-service company, dedicated to your success in all stages of production — and even after production. To make sure your products meet specifications, NaviTek is one of the few smaller CNC machining companies to rigorously keep up with:
- AS9100:2016 — Aerospace Certification
- ISO 13485:2016 — Medical Device and Component Manufacturing & Machining
NaviTek offers full-service engineering and precision machining services to several markets:
- Medical precision machining — There’s absolutely no room for inaccuracies in your manufacturing processes here. From device components to machined implants, NaviTek has the experience and capability to help our customers succeed.
- Aerospace precision machining — Precision-machined aerospace components must follow increasingly tight tolerances today, and our people and machines are up to the task.
- Defense — When so much is on the line, advanced manufacturing techniques and a superior quality system are a must.
- Transportation — We can help you with not only your vehicle assembly lines, but with the vehicles themselves, too. NaviTek supports aviation, marine, rail, over-the-road and off-road transport with precision fixtures and components.
- Electronics — The need for close tolerances and rapid responses makes NaviTek a natural fit for this market.
- Consumer — We machine parts and components for OEMs to use in both their manufacturing operations and their actual end products. These OEMs manufacture products for the appliance, computer, telecommunications, and transportation industries, to name a few.
- Energy — You can find NaviTek precision-machined components in wind turbines, solar energy devices, and downhole drilling. Parts include mechanical components, pneumatic and hydraulic manifolds, valves components, and valve bodies. Even if you use exotic metals and engineered composites, we can machine it.
Our precision CNC machining customers include, but are not limited to …
- Advanced Monolithic Ceramics
- Amphenol Aerospace
- Federal Mogul
- FMC Technologies
- INRange Systems
- Lord Corp.
- Power Drives, Inc.
- Spectrum Control
Does Your Project Need Special Attention?
Some projects require precision and expertise that goes above and beyond a normal job shop. NaviTek Machining owns a unique blend of capabilities, including:
- An extensive, diversiﬁed equipment list
- A knowledgeable, skilled workforce
- Tool design services
- Order volume ﬂexibility — single pieces through production quantities
- Superior on-time delivery performance
- Detailed inspection reports with each order
Where to Find Us
NaviTek is located in Fairview, Pa., with easy access to Interstates 79 and 90. We are 10 miles from Erie, and less than 100 miles from Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Buffalo.