Precision Machining: When the Competition Isn’t Enough
Whether your assembly line is down due to a broken component, or you need 10,000 precision-machined parts to meet your production schedule … count on NaviTek’s proven track record. We do it right, and right away.
- Precision machining from a single prototype to high volumes
- Fixtures, jigs, gages, and more
- Fast response for repair parts for assembly and manufacturing equipment
With life-or-death and other mission-critical applications, you need a AS9100 certified quality system and best-in-class precision milling, turning and grinding. NaviTek Machining brings toolmaker craftsmanship and entrepreneurial commitment to every project, in the broadest range of materials you’ll find.
NaviTek Group solves design challenges for OEMs in several industries:
- Medical machining services
- Aerospace machining services
- Automotive machining services
- Others: electronics, consumer goods, energy, & much more
Beyond Just Precision-Machined Parts
Costs and lead times are a constant struggle for OEMs in accuracy-critical industries. We understand that surprises pop up. That’s why we give you an all-in-one manufacturing experience as much as possible:
- Product and process design engineering services
- Precision component machining
- Prototype development
- Finished goods manufacturing
- Machine part replacement
- Supply chain management
NaviTek Machining Corp., established in 1953, is proudly based in Erie, Pa. We encourage you to tour our facilities and see the investment we’ve put into technology, machines, and our people! Our experienced CNC machining services team has decades of experience and will answer any questions you have about design, materials, and other challenges unique to your industry.